Shredded Chicken Pie
A tasty chicken pie topped with crispy shredded potato and made with Campbell's broth, Dijon mustard, bacon & veggies.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F (190°C)
- Pre-heat a saucepan over medium heat,add the chopped bacon and sauté until the bacon is crisp. Add the chicken and sauté until the chicken is browned.
- Add the onions,carrots,celery and garlic and continue to sauté for3 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of thyme and oregano and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add broth and simmer,covered,for 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked,and most of the broth has evaporated. Using two forks shred the chicken.
- In a large mixing bowl,mix the shredded potatoes,eggs,mustard and remaining 1 tbsp thyme. Season.
- Pour the chicken mixture into a lightly greased 8” x 8” baking dish,evenly covering the bottom. Pour the potato mixture evenly over the chicken to cover.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 375°F (190°C) or until the potatoes are cooked and turn golden brown. Garnish with your favourite herb.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox