Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Heat oil over medium heat in a sauce pan. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on all sides.
- Add garlic,Italian seasoning,crushed tomatoes,mushrooms,onions,peppers,olives and broth in a 6-quart slow cooker. Stir then add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and serve hot accompanied by your choice of pasta or rice.
- Try this recipe with chicken thighs or chicken breast.
- Feel free to include grated parmesan cheese, bell pepper, black pepper, kalamata olives, and bay leaf to complete this dish!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox