Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken BrothVIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Rich and creamy celery flavour
•Made with fresh celery, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 lb (908 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs cut into bite size pieces
- 6 oz (170 g) button mushrooms, quartered (whole if very small)
- 1 medium leek, cleaned and chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) white wine
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 carton CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- Brown chicken well in heated oil in a large skillet,o ver medium-high heat, about 4-5 minutes. Do not crowd the pan, you may have to work in batches. Transfer cooked browned chicken to slow cooker.
- Add leeks and mushrooms to pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Add white wine and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add flour and stir to combine and transfer to slow cooker. Add soup and broth, cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- Before serving, stir in sour cream and tarragon. Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox