Slow Cooker Homestyle Beef Stew
Condensed beef broth adds loads of flavour to this classic comfort food—and using pre-cubed stewing beef, baby carrots, mini potatoes and frozen peas means virtually no chopping or prep!
- In skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown beef in batches; remove beef to slow cooker.
- Add broth, half of the water, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt and pepper to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 10 hours, or on high for 4 6 hours.
- Whisk together remaining water and flour; stir flour mixture and peas into slow cooker. Cover and cook for 30 minutes on high or until thickened.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve with crusty bread for dipping into the sauce.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Beef Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox