Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Great on its own or with barbecue sauce, this pulled pork recipe is a slow cooker classic.
- Sprinkle pork with ground pepper
- In a heavy bottom skillet, warm oil over medium heat and brown pork roast all over, about 10 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add onions, garlic, paprika, bay leaf, brown sugar and cider vinegar, tomato soup, broth, and orange juice.
- Cook, covered, on high setting for 4 hours or on low setting for 7 to 8 hours. Remove pork roast from liquid and cool. Remove bay leaf.
- Using two forks, shred, or pull apart and return to hot liquid.
- Adjust seasoning to your liking and serve piled high on warm buns.
- Steps 1 through 5 can be executed up to two days ahead.
- The best accompaniments for pulled pork are slaw and pickles.
- Don't hesitate to add bbq sauce to complete this meal.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox