Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- Prepared in Canada using only All Natural Flavours
- Seasoned to perfection with a blend of spices for a rich, authentic beef flavor
- 30% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use variety
- Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Packed with the bold tomato flavour you love without any artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned with basil and just a hint of oregano
•Full serving of vegetables VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 lb (454 g) lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 carrots, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) tomato paste
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Parmesan cheese, grated, if desired
- In a large skillet brown ground beef over medium-high heat until there is no visible pink. Add onions,carrots,celery and garlic and cook for a further 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Stir in soup and tomato paste until combined. Transfer contents of pan to slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients (crushed tomatoes,broth,oregano,black pepper and bay leaf) to slow cooker,cover,turn slow cooker to low setting and cook for 6 to 8 hours. Stir to combine,remove the bay leaf and serve with parmesan cheese,if desired.
Use extra lean ground beef to cut down on fat
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
- Source of calcium
- Good Source of fibre
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox