Smashed Garlic-Parmesan Potatoes
Products you'll need:
- 3 1/4 lb (1.48 kg) (1 1/2 kg) small red potatoes, scrubbed (unpeeled)
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom and Garlic Soup
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh chives
- In large pot of salted water, cook potatoes and garlic cloves until fork tender, about 25 minutes; drain.
- In same pan, heat soup, butter, salt, pepper and rosemary over medium heat until bubbling. Add potatoes back into pan; remove from heat. Add Parmesan; mash to desired consistency. Sprinkle with chives.
You can sometimes find pre-peeled garlic cloves in the produce aisle of your grocery store. Make use of this, and pre-shredded Parmesan, to speed up your prep time.
Cooking the potatoes with the peel on prevents them from absorbing too much water and becoming gluey. It also adds a bit of colour to the final dish!
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox