Speedy Chicken Rigatoni
This easy skillet has all the flavour of baked rigatoni, but is ready in less than 20 minutes! Just toss the creamy skillet chicken and sauce with cooked pasta, top with cheese and broil until bubbly! Use whatever frozen vegetable blend your family loves.
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat broiler to high. Heat large, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Heat oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken, stirring often, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and oregano; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add soup, milk, wine vinegar and Worcestershire sauce; bring to boil, stirring often. Add vegetables; cover and cook 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in rigatoni; sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted
- For an even budget friendlier option, use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of breasts!
- Using a soup with no added salt helps you control the sodium. If you like, season the sauce to taste with salt or grated Parmesan cheese.
- For a burst of freshness and colour, sprinkle with a little chopped fresh parsley or basil.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are