Sunday Beef Stew
- Lightly coat the beef cubes with flour. Put the olive oil in a dutch oven pot. Seer the beef cubes on high heat.
- Remove the beef from the pot.
- Add vegetables to the same pot and sautee.
- Add garlic after vegetables have been in the pot for 3 mins.
- Add the thyme and rosemary and bay leaf.
- Add the beef back into the mixture
- Add 2 packages of Campbell's Beef Broth
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Cover pot and lower heat to simmer for 1 hour.
- Add chopped potatoes. Cover and simmer for another 30 min.
- Remove from heat. Let it rest for 15 min and serve.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox