Sweet Red Curry Beef
Our Sweet Red Curry Beef recipe makes a satisfying dish for Saturday night. Featuring sweet potatoes, spinach and bold Thai flavours, you'll have a tasty dinner the family will love!
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown steak pieces until well browned working in batches to avoid crowding the pan. Return any beef set aside into skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the onions and cook until they are soft and golden,about 2-3 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Add Thai red curry paste,diced tomatoes,sweet potatoes,coconut milk,garlic and broth to skillet,stir to combine,cover and cook for 20 minutes over medium heat.
- Add bell peppers to the pan,cover and cook for an additional 25 minutes.
- Add the cilantro and spinach. Mix well. Serve hot.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox