Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons
This cozy soup, topped with tiny little grilled cheese sandwiches, is the most fun and delicious way to enjoy soup! You can have it on the table in just 15 minutes.
- Prepare soup according to directions.
- Meanwhile, make two sandwiches with bread and cheese; spread outside of sandwiches with margarine.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Cut crusts from sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into 6 small pieces.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Top with sandwich pieces just before serving.
- If you like, add 2 cups (500 mL) cooked frozen vegetables to the soup and puree to desired consistency to sneak in some extra veggies!
- Use your kids favourite type of CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Tomato Soup and their favourite natural or processed cheese slices in the grilled cheese croutons!
- For a bit of extra crunch, add a few fish-shaped baked snack crackers.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed 50% Less Salt Tomato
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox