Vegetarian Noodle Soup
This recipe can easily be customized by pairing with your favourite colorful veggies.
- In a large soup pot or Dutch oven combine Campbells Pho Broth with green onion, ginger and soy sauce.
- Bring the broth to a simmer and add carrots, mushrooms, baby bok choy, tofu and rice noodles. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are softened and noodles are cooked through.
- Serve with sliced jalapeno, fresh Thai basil and lime wedges.
- If you cant find bok choy at your supermarket, replace with either broccoli, snow peas, or even baby spinach.
- Garnish with: jalapeno finely sliced, fresh Thai basil and lime wedges
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready To Use Pho Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox