Vegetarian Noodle Soup
Products you'll need:
- 1 carton CAMPBELL’S® Ready To Use Pho Broth
- 4 medium green onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) ginger, freshly grated
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce or tamari
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and julienned
- 6 mini bella, white or cremini mushrooms, finely sliced
- 3 baby bok choy, quartered
- 200 grams extra firm tofu, diced
- 100 grams flat rice noodles
- In a large soup pot or Dutch oven combine Campbells Pho Broth with green onion, ginger and soy sauce. Bring the broth to a simmer and add carrots, mushrooms, baby bok choy, tofu and rice noodles. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are softened and noodles are cooked through. Serve with sliced jalapeno, fresh Thai basil and lime wedges.
- If you cant find bok choy at your supermarket, replace with either broccoli, snow peas, or even baby spinach.
- Garnish with: jalapeno finely sliced, fresh Thai basil and lime wedges
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox