Weeknight Chicken Skillet
- Brown chicken in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in tomatoes,soup,potatoes,garlic and black pepper. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini and simmer,uncovered,for 15 minutes or until vegetables are cooked to desired tenderness,stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
- To quickly prepare the zucchini for this dish,quarter lengthwise then make straight-cut or diagonal slices.
- Choose either red-skinned or white-skinned mini-potatoes. Fresh vegetables – whether from your local supermarket or a farmers’ market - play a key role in easy summer meals.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox