Weeknight Chicken Skillet
- Brown chicken in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in tomatoes,soup,potatoes,garlic and black pepper. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini and simmer,uncovered,for 15 minutes or until vegetables are cooked to desired tenderness,stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
- To quickly prepare the zucchini for this dish,quarter lengthwise then make straight-cut or diagonal slices.
- Choose either red-skinned or white-skinned mini-potatoes. Fresh vegetables – whether from your local supermarket or a farmers’ market - play a key role in easy summer meals.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are