Wild Mushroom Ramen
Products you'll need:
- 4 egg
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced shiitake mushroom
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced king oyster mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) enoki mushroom
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced fresh ginger root
- 2 cartons (900 mL each) CAMPBELL’S ® Ready To Use Mushroom Broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 6 oz (170 g) Ramen noodles
- 4 Shanghai bok choy, halved
- 2 green onion, sliced
- 1 sheet roasted seaweed (nori), thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer (small bubbles, not a rapid boil). Add eggs, and cook for six minutes. Adjust heat to keep a consistent temperature going. Remove eggs from water and run under cold water until cool. Peel and slice in half.
- Heat large saucepan over medium high heat. Add vegetable oil. When oil is hot, add mushrooms, garlic and ginger. Cook until mushrooms are tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Pour in broth and soy sauce.
- Add noodles and bok choy. Cook until noodles are al dente and bok choy is tender crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Divide noodles among bowls. Ladle in broth and top with bok choy, mushrooms and egg halves. Sprinkle with green onions, nori and sesame seeds.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox