Wild Mushroom Ramen
Products you'll need:
- 4 egg
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced shiitake mushroom
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced king oyster mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) enoki mushroom
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced fresh ginger root
- 2 cartons (900 mL each) CAMPBELL’S ® Ready To Use Mushroom Broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 6 oz (170 g) Ramen noodles
- 4 Shanghai bok choy, halved
- 2 green onion, sliced
- 1 sheet roasted seaweed (nori), thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer (small bubbles, not a rapid boil). Add eggs, and cook for six minutes. Adjust heat to keep a consistent temperature going. Remove eggs from water and run under cold water until cool. Peel and slice in half.
- Heat large saucepan over medium high heat. Add vegetable oil. When oil is hot, add mushrooms, garlic and ginger. Cook until mushrooms are tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Pour in broth and soy sauce.
- Add noodles and bok choy. Cook until noodles are al dente and bok choy is tender crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Divide noodles among bowls. Ladle in broth and top with bok choy, mushrooms and egg halves. Sprinkle with green onions, nori and sesame seeds.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox