Winter Harvest Soup
A Portuguese-style veg delight! This original recipe includes all the good stuff – earthy mushrooms, delicious kale, white beans, butternut squash, caramelized onions and a hint of rosemary and it all begins with Campbell’s® Mushroom Broth. Come try a free sample of this recipe at the 2017 Toronto Christmas Market from November 16th to December 23rd, located in the historic Toronto Distillery District. #CabinByCampbells
- Toss butternut squash and chopped rosemary in 1 tbsp. canola oil roast in oven at 350° F until tender
- Sauté onion until light brown in 1 tbsp. canola in a pot
- Add 1 carton of Campbells® Mushroom Broth to the pot and bring to a boil
- Add drained white beans and simmer for 5-10 minutes
- Add thinly sliced mushroom and kale and simmer for 2 minutes
- Add butternut squash and serve!
- Replace rosemary with your favourite dry herb
- Replace Kale with frozen chopped spinach
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are