Beef & Mushroom Skillet
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat large non-stick skillet, lightly coated with cooking spray, at medium-high heat
- Add beef and brown well until cooked through, stirring often. Set beef aside. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add additional cooking spray. Add mushrooms and onion and cook until tender and lightly browned about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in mixture of soup, water, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, thyme and pepper. Heat to a boil. Return beef to skillet and heat through. Serve with prepared rice.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox