Chicken and Soba Noodle Salad
This Soba Noodle Salad features our Low Sodium Chicken Broth, snap peas, red pepper and cabbage. The best part is that it will be ready in 30 minutes and is sure to please the entire family.
Chicken and Soba Noodle Salad Ingredients
How to Make Chicken Soba Noodle Salad with Peanut Sauce
- Arrange thinly sliced chicken in the bottom of a medium saucepan. Pour in enough chicken broth to cover chicken completely. Bring to boil, and then reduce heat to maintain a simmer; cook just until the chicken is cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan and increase heat and cook broth until it has reduced to 1/2 cup, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to boil and cook the soba noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water before returning to the pot to prevent them from getting mushy.
- To make the spicy peanut sauce dressing, in a large bowl, whisk together reduced broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and garlic chilli sauce until well blended. Toss with cold soba noodles and red pepper, cabbage, snap peas and cilantro leaves.
- Serve the chicken soba noodle salad sprinkled with fresh chopped peanuts, toasted sesame seeds and fresh lime wedges.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox