Creamy Spaghetti with Spinach and Chicken
Our Creamy Spaghetti with Spinach and Chicken recipe puts dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes. Using bacon, fresh basil and mushrooms, you'll have taste and satisfaction all in one!
- Sauté bacon 4 minutes in a large non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms and thyme,lower heat to medium and cook 4 minutes more
- Add soup,tomatoes,milk,and pepper,cook 4 minutes,covered.
- Add spinach,chicken and pasta,bring to a simmer and stir to completely coat noodles.
- You may use any pasta shape you like; for chunky noodles like penne simply cut your mushrooms in quarters and keep your chicken and bacon pieces bigger.
For a more sophisticated taste add the shredded basil in as you add the noodles.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are