Creamy Spaghetti with Spinach and Chicken
- Sauté bacon 4 minutes in a large non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms and thyme,lower heat to medium and cook 4 minutes more
- Add soup,tomatoes,milk,and pepper,cook 4 minutes,covered.
- Add spinach,chicken and pasta,bring to a simmer and stir to completely coat noodles.
- You may use any pasta shape you like; for chunky noodles like penne simply cut your mushrooms in quarters and keep your chicken and bacon pieces bigger.
For a more sophisticated taste add the shredded basil in as you add the noodles.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox