Creamy Spaghetti with Spinach and Chicken
Our Creamy Spaghetti with Spinach and Chicken recipe puts dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes. Using bacon, fresh basil and mushrooms, you'll have taste and satisfaction all in one!
- Sauté bacon 4 minutes in a large non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms and thyme,lower heat to medium and cook 4 minutes more
- Add soup,tomatoes,milk,and pepper,cook 4 minutes,covered.
- Add spinach,chicken and pasta,bring to a simmer and stir to completely coat noodles.
- You may use any pasta shape you like; for chunky noodles like penne simply cut your mushrooms in quarters and keep your chicken and bacon pieces bigger.
For a more sophisticated taste add the shredded basil in as you add the noodles.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox