Products you'll need:
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped sweet green pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped celery
- 1 small jalapeño pepper (optional), seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) dried thyme
- 8 oz (226 g) smoked chorizo sausages, thinly sliced
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) long grain white rice
- Cayenne pepper
- In 12-cup (3 L) ovenproof dish,combine onion,green pepper,celery,jalapeno pepper (if using),garlic,thyme,sausage,chicken,tomatoes,broth,rice and cayenne. Bring to boil. Stir ingredients.
- Cover and bake in 400ºF (200ºC) oven for 25 minutes. Stir.
If you want to go truly Southern,stir in 1 cup (250 mL) sliced fresh okra before baking.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
|Vitamin A||3 %DV|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox