Lemony Chicken Fettuccine Rose
This restaurant-inspired lemony chicken pasta will make any weeknight feel special. You’d never know this super simple creamy rose sauce is low-sodium!
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high to high heat. Cook chicken, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add garlic; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add tomato paste to pan; cook, stirring often for 2 minutes. Add soup, oregano, lemon zest and juice, soy sauce and pepper (optional); bring to a simmer, stirring often. Simmer, stirring often, for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in unsalted water, according to package directions, adding spinach to pot in last minute of cooking. Drain, reserving 1 cup (250 mL) of the cooking liquid. Return pasta mixture to pan. Add soup mixture to hot pasta mixture. Stir in enough of the cooking liquid for sauce to evenly coat pasta.
- Using a no-salt added soup helps control the sodium in your recipe. Season the sauce with a pinch of salt and top with a little grated Parmesan cheese, if you like.
- Want other veggies? Replace the spinach (or add to it) by adding 2 cups of whatever vegetables you like, such as cubed peppers, asparagus pieces, sliced carrots or frozen mixed vegetables, to the pasta water in the last 2 minutes of cooking.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Mushroom Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox