One-Pot Bowties with Chicken, Bacon and Peas
Bacon lovers rejoice! A quick sauce made from Campbell’s® Cream of Bacon soup is all you need to take a weeknight pasta from everyday to outstanding.
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat the oil in a large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until browned. Add the garlic and sauté 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Stir in the soup, water, milk and cherry tomatoes; heat to a boil. Stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring often, for 7 minutes.
- Stir in peas. Cover with a lid and cook for 2 minutes or until the pasta has reached the desired tenderness.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and basil
- Replace the peas with frozen broccoli if desired.
- Dont have fresh basil? Use 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, adding with the garlic.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox