One-Pot Bowties with Chicken, Bacon and Peas
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat the oil in a large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until browned. Add the garlic and sauté 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Stir in the soup, water, milk and cherry tomatoes; heat to a boil. Stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring often, for 7 minutes.
- Stir in peas. Cover with a lid and cook for 2 minutes or until the pasta has reached the desired tenderness.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and basil
- Replace the peas with frozen broccoli if desired.
- Dont have fresh basil? Use 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, adding with the garlic.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Family Loved It!
I made this recipe for my family and it was a big hit. I didn’t use as much water as the recipe called for because I cooked the pasta separately and added it to the pan at the end. I served it with a Mediterranean flatbread. I will definitely make it again!
Sandra H. | September 16, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox