Oven-Roasted Root Vegetables
Products you'll need:
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into 1" (2.5 cm) pieces
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh or frozen whole baby carrots
- 2 cups (500 mL) peeled, cubed (1"/2.5 cm) celery root (celeriac)
- 6 cups (1.5 L) peeled, cubed (1"/2.5 cm) rutabaga
- 2 medium red onions, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled, cut into 1" (2.5 cm) pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped, fresh rosemary leaves or thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Organic Vegetarian Vegetable Broth
- Spray a roasting pan or shallow 18" x 13" (45 x 35 cm) baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir potatoes, carrots, celery root, rutabaga, onions, parsnips, garlic, rosemary and oil in the pan to coat vegetables.
- Roast at 425°F (220°C) for 30 minutes. Pour broth over vegetables and stir.
- Roast for 20 minutes more or until vegetables are fork-tender.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
- Two servings of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox