Roasted Pumpkin Soup with Ginger
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Toss together pumpkin,shallots,garlic,ginger,oil,cumin,salt and pepper; arrange in even layer on baking sheet. Roast for 40 minutes or until very tender.
- Transfer to blender with broth; purée until very smooth. Pour into large saucepan; bring to simmer over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Save time by substituting 2 cups (500 mL) pure pumpkin purée for pumpkin or butternut squash.
- Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds,chopped cashews or fresh cilantro.
- How to prepare a pumpkin for baking: Cut pumpkin in half; scrape out stringy pulp and seeds. Cut pumpkin into pieces; remove peel from each piece and discard. Cut pumpkin pieces into chunks.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox