Saucy Beef and Broccoli with Rice
- Brown beef and onion in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli,mushrooms and pepper. Cook and stir for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add mixture of soup,water and Worcestershire sauce and heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Serve with rice.
- Shiitake,crimini,oyster…if you are curious about a mushroom variety that you may not have tried before,check your local market and choose one of the many kinds for this dish. Local mushroom producers are found throughout Canada.
- Rice easily compliments this creamy beef and broccoli mix since it cooks in about the same time as the other ingredients in the recipe. For a twist,replace the rice with whole wheat pasta,egg noodles or quinoa.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
Review by Sarah V.
This recipe was very good and easy to make. I ended up substituting the mushrooms since they are not very much liked in our household. We also substituted the water for beef broth and the taste was just amazing. If you are looking for something simple that the whole family can enjoy, this recipe is perfect. The vegetables can easily be substituted to fit everyone's taste! Also, instead of rice, we made egg noodles and we much preferred the egg noodles over the rice. Very good meal!
Sarah V. | September 1, 2016
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox