Saucy Beef and Broccoli with Rice
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Made with broccoli, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 3/4 lb (340 g) lean ground beef
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped onion
- 3 cups (750 mL) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced red bell pepper
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups (750 mL) hot cooked white rice, cooked without salt
- Brown beef and onion in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli,mushrooms and pepper. Cook and stir for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add mixture of soup,water and Worcestershire sauce and heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Serve with rice.
- Shiitake,crimini,oyster…if you are curious about a mushroom variety that you may not have tried before,check your local market and choose one of the many kinds for this dish. Local mushroom producers are found throughout Canada.
- Rice easily compliments this creamy beef and broccoli mix since it cooks in about the same time as the other ingredients in the recipe. For a twist,replace the rice with whole wheat pasta,egg noodles or quinoa.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox