Shortcut Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Brown chicken in heated oil in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Remove chicken and set aside. Reduce heat to medium.
- Combine soup,juice,cheese and ham in same skillet. Heat to a boil,stirring often. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer until chicken is fully cooked - about 10 minutes,stirring occasionally. Serve chicken and sauce with pasta.
- White wine can easily be substituted for the apple juice,giving the dish a more sophisticated finish.
- Have some fun discovering different cured meats to use in place of the ham – choose bite-size pieces or slices of prosciutto,salami or summer sausage.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox