Sundried Tomato and Basil Risotto
A creamy and flavourful risotto that is easy enough to incorporate into a busy weeknight, using fresh and savory ingredients that is sure to please the whole family!
- In a medium hot pan, add oil, sundried tomatoes, shallot and crushed heat until fragrant (1-2 minutes)
- Add rice and heat for approximately 1 minute (until translucent) and then add in white wine and cook until reduced by half (approximately 3-5 minutes)
- Add in 1 cup of chicken broth at a time, stirring until broth is absorbed. Continue until all 6 cups have been added and rice is al dente (approximately 15-20 minutes)
- Remove from heat, add in parmesan cheese and basil. Serve and enjoy!
- Heat chicken broth in microwave until warm before adding into pan. This will help the cooking process go faster
- If youd like to make this completely vegetarian, substitute chicken broth for vegetable broth
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
This Product Can Be Substituted With
Campbell’s® Concentrated Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox