Chicken Tortilla Daikon Soup
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL'S® Soup Kit Chicken TortillaCarefully selected ingredients such as dehydrated vegetables, rice, lime juice powder and green chili pepper powder form the base of this Chicken Tortilla soup kit. Just add Campbell's Chicken Broth, fresh chicken breast, diced tomatoes and bell pepper to create a hearty pot of fresh homemade soup in 45 minutes or less.
- An hour or less from start to finish
- No artificial colours or flavours VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 93% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Chicken Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 package CAMPBELL'S® Soup Kit Chicken Tortilla
- 1 carton CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 dried sea kelp
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) Korean radish (daikon), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Korean soy sauce
- Add soup kit, broth, chicken, can of diced tomatoes, red bell pepper and sea kelp to a large pot. Stir. Bring to a boil.
- Add Korean radish (daikon), and shiitake mushroom to boiling soup.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Add garlic, green onion and soy sauce toward the end of cooking.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- It is important to thinly slice Korean radish (daikon).
- Garnish with fresh pecorino or parmesan cheese and sesame oil.
- For more flavour, substitute Campbells No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth with Campbells 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken broth or Campbells Ready to Use Chicken Broth.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||8 g|
|Vitamin A||32 %DV|
- Three servings of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of fiber
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox