Cream of Bacon Lasagna
Recipe in Partnership with Vice and Danny Smiles
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a large heavy bottom pot over medium-high heat.
- Add in onions and garlic. Cook until translucent and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Pour in Campbells® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup and stir.
- Stir in Campbells® 30% Less Sodium Chicken Broth and bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Ladle enough sauce to cover the surface of a 9x13 oven safe dish, about 1/2-3/4 cup.
- Layer 5 lasagna noodles lengthwise over the sauce to cover the surface of the dish, breaking noodles when necessary.
- Ladle about 1/2 cup sauce to cover the noodles.
- Crumble 1/3 of the ricotta cheese over the noodles, and then layer 1/2 cup of Parmesan and 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Layer 5 lasagna noodles over cheese layers in the opposite direction, breaking the noodles to fit in the dish widthwise.
- Repeat layering pattern 2 more times beginning with the sauce, three cheeses and lasagna noodles (changing noodle direction each time from lengthwise to width wise).
- Ladle sauce over noodles, then layer on Parmesan and remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in oven until cheese has melted and become golden and crispy on top, about 30 minutes. Let rest on counter for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Plate Lasagna and garnish each slice with chopped parsley and basil, Parmesan cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.
- For a vegetarian version, use Campbells® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup instead
- Use the sauce recipe for other dishes like pasta or serve with chicken breasts
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox